WTF Sunday Sprint
Time & Location
About the Event
The terrain is very challenging and the obstacles will be physically demanding. Shooting distances will be from up close and personal out to about 500 yards. Much of the shooting will be in unusual positions and at unknown distances. Range estimation and other problem-solving skills will definitely come into play. Participants should be prepared to handle some physical exertion and be familiar with their firearms’ operation.
We plan to have food on site during the day, so bring your appetite. Each participant will be given a voucher for lunch at the lunch counter. Food will be supplied by our friends at Bravo BBQ, a Veteran-Owned Business in TX. http://www.bravobarbeque.com/our-story.html
There will be awards and prizes following the conclusion of the race. Make sure to stick around!!!
For more info: www.WTFbiathlon.com
- Sold OutHeat 1$110+$2.75 Service fee$110+$2.75 Service fee0$0
- Sold OutHeat 2$110+$2.75 Service fee$110+$2.75 Service fee0$0
- Heat 3$110+$2.75 Service fee$110+$2.75 Service fee0$0
- Running Both Days$55+$1.38 Service fee$55+$1.38 Service fee0$0
- Standby Heat$110+$2.75 Service fee$110+$2.75 Service fee0$0